Friday, January 28, 2005

 

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=%22malia+jones%22

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search
The four remaining women experience intense stress, and an allegation of cheating in the last model shoot causes them to turn on one another.
NBC - NBC Network - Wed Jan 26 2005 at 8:00 PM PST - 1 hour
Below is a summary of matches for "malia jones". Video is currently not available. More information ยป

at 8 minutes
Shannon: oh, good lord. Please be with me. Hi, ladies. Welcome to surf Rider Beach. I'm Malia Jones, professional surfer, "sports illustrated" Swimsuit model. And today we're gonna have a paddleboard race.

at 8 minutes 30 seconds
Shannon: this is the one I've been the most nervous about. I get overwhelmed really easily by the waves because I've had to be rescued before out of a wave Pool in one of those amusement Parks. There's life jackets there If you feel like you want to use a life jacket. I've never seen anybody surf with a life jacket. But it could be fun. Okay? Jenna: Shannon is very afraid of the Ocean and the waves, and she's afraid of drowning. I think that because she's a little bit too uptight this would be a great opportunity for her to live a little and get out there and do something a little dangerous.

at 9 minutes
Malia: just don't panic. I want to go out. I just can't talk about it right now.

at 9 minutes 30 seconds
I was 216 pounds.

at 13 minutes
Come on! Come on! Run, run, run, run, run, run! Come on, come on! Help her! Malia: you're doing good! Come on! Come on, Stacy! Come on, you guys! Jump over the waves! Jump over 'Em! Come on, Stacy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?